Telcobridges - Session Border Controllers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I didn’t configure SSH password once I did initial set up as your documents indicated that if it’s hosted on AWS so there is no need to configure SSH credentials. Is there any way to log in to the SBC?

Go down

I didn’t configure SSH password once I did initial set up as your documents indicated that if it’s hosted on AWS so there is no need to configure SSH credentials. Is there any way to log in to the SBC? Empty I didn’t configure SSH password once I did initial set up as your documents indicated that if it’s hosted on AWS so there is no need to configure SSH credentials. Is there any way to log in to the SBC?

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:55 am

Hi,

You need to have/to create a ssh key pair for accessing AWS ProSBC/FreeSBC CLI, please find the link below,

Amazon EC2 key pairs and Linux instances - Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud

And the default username is:  centos

And from Filezilla program for file retrieval, for example, you need to put in key file in position below, and connect from there,

I didn’t configure SSH password once I did initial set up as your documents indicated that if it’s hosted on AWS so there is no need to configure SSH credentials. Is there any way to log in to the SBC? Fz12

Back to top Go down