Telcobridges - Session Border Controllers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do I see which of my 1+1 ProSBCs are Active and how can I switch it if needed?

Go down

How do I see which of my 1+1 ProSBCs are Active and how can I switch it if needed? Empty How do I see which of my 1+1 ProSBCs are Active and how can I switch it if needed?

Post by jpuckett Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:32 am

There are a couple of ways you can get that information, First of all you can go to the “Hosts” page on your SBC and click ‘Status’.

How do I see which of my 1+1 ProSBCs are Active and how can I switch it if needed? TeiKSPd

You also can go into one of the hosts individually and see the status:

How do I see which of my 1+1 ProSBCs are Active and how can I switch it if needed? CVssdJn

Another easy way is to go into the tbx_cli_tools_remote app by entering that command in an SSH Session, if you have your terminal emulator set to accept default colors you should see the applications color coded:
• Blue = Active/Active (normal only for tboam_app)
• Green = Active
• Yellow = Standby
• White = Passive

How do I see which of my 1+1 ProSBCs are Active and how can I switch it if needed? MgRqyRI

If you go into the tboam_app application and hit ‘tab’ to select the page ‘Auto Host Switch’ you can hit ‘?’ to show commands

How do I see which of my 1+1 ProSBCs are Active and how can I switch it if needed? Q8x6Y2V

There you can see commands (Alt-A and Alt-S, not Alt-a or Alt-s) to switch the host role.

jpuckett

Number of Messages : 14
Point : 22
Registration Date : 2022-03-15

Back to top Go down