Telcobridges - Session Border Controllers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I assume you will cover full attestation, partial attestation, and gateway attestation?

Go down

I assume you will cover full attestation, partial attestation, and gateway attestation? Empty I assume you will cover full attestation, partial attestation, and gateway attestation?

Post by alan.percy@telcobridges.c Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:43 pm

There is a great article here: https://transnexus.com/whitepapers/understanding-stir-shaken/
Full Attestation (A) — The service provider has authenticated the calling party and they are authorized to use the calling number. An example of this case is a subscriber registered with the originating telephone service provider’s softswitch.
Partial Attestation (B) — The service provider has authenticated the call origination, but cannot verify the call source is authorized to use the calling number. An example of this use case is a telephone number behind an enterprise PBX.
Gateway Attestation (C) — The service provider has authenticated from where it received the call, but cannot authenticate the call source. An example of this case would be a call received from an international gateway.

alan.percy@telcobridges.c

Number of Messages : 60
Point : 176
Registration Date : 2019-01-14

Back to top Go down