Telcobridges - Session Border Controllers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adding a pre-defined SIP header to outgoing leg

3 posters

Go down

Adding a pre-defined SIP header to outgoing leg Empty Adding a pre-defined SIP header to outgoing leg

Post by Admin Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:14 am

This script adds a pre-defined header to the outgoing leg.
Attachments
Adding a pre-defined SIP header to outgoing leg Attachment
add_sip_h.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1 Kb) Downloaded 39 times

Admin
Admin

Number of Messages : 508
Point : 1199
Registration Date : 2017-11-27

https://freesbc.yetkinforum.com

Back to top Go down

Adding a pre-defined SIP header to outgoing leg Empty Re: Adding a pre-defined SIP header to outgoing leg

Post by skb007 Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:48 am

Admin,

Thanks for providing the sample script.

I am trying to follow the instructions  and I am stuck at step # 2.
Per the following instructions :
Code:
# 2- Include new script in main script
#    Gateway -> Routing Scripts -> [Select main script]

I am unable to find the "main script". Under routing scripts ,there is a section called main scripts which has lots of scripts mentioned. Which script to select under the main scripts section?
Further I want this to limit the custom SIP header addition only for calls going out via particular NAP, lets say NAP_CUSTOM.

skb007

Number of Messages : 5
Point : 11
Registration Date : 2020-04-10

Back to top Go down

Adding a pre-defined SIP header to outgoing leg Empty Re: Adding a pre-defined SIP header to outgoing leg

Post by jpuckett Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:53 am

Hi Skb007,

Your main script can vary depending on your setup, but by default it is `simple_routing_sbc.rb`

Adding a pre-defined SIP header to outgoing leg M998Jz4

On your Routing Script page you can see the scripts that has the main designation, and you can go into that script to confirm it is the one being used by checking if it's set to "Load on startup"

Adding a pre-defined SIP header to outgoing leg 40D5NSD

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Cheers,
Joshua

jpuckett

Number of Messages : 14
Point : 22
Registration Date : 2022-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by skb007 Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:52 am

Joshua,

Appreciate your help. I was able to make it work. Your guess was correct, simple_routing_sbc.rb is the main script.

Now SBC is adding the customer header for ALL outbound calls, how can i limit it to a route or NAP?

skb007

Number of Messages : 5
Point : 11
Registration Date : 2020-04-10

Back to top Go down